Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,607 (COL$5,709,624) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)