Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,726 (COL$6,032,281) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)