Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01607 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,954 (Php246,066) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (25 minutes ago)