Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,185 (Php197,590) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)