Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 91% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €525 (Bs 72,952,780) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)