Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 91% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €496 (Bs 46,164,952) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)