Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,145 (Bs 44,521) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)