Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,054 (42,833,453 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)