Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,389 (49,045,603 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)