Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03619 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,816 (L 105,427) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)