Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,138 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)