Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12507 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,243 ($b17,935) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)