Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,325 (Mex$ 30,625) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)