Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,544 (Bs 26,905) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)