Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,910 (Bs 30,969) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)