Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,324 (₩2,876,461) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)