Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09507 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,681 (28,196 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)