Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,845 (S/. 6,304) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (35 minutes ago)