Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04799 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,333 (Mex$ 27,768) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)