Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,730 (¥566,311) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)