Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02625 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,809 (107,024 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)