Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,936 (72,263 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)