Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02690 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,186 (118,433 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)