Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,109 (32,593₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)