Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03114 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,584 (82,989₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)