Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,688 (руб 186,354) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (37 minutes ago)