Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €844 (руб 57,430) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)