Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,976 (C$6,214) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)