Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,310 (₩6,798,434) in Changwon.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)