Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,138 (元8,500) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (29 minutes ago)