Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,987 (₨233,696) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)