Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,880 ($1,995) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)