Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,609 ($1,733) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)