Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01596 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,489 (Php155,934) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)