Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,682 (Php150,453) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (44 minutes ago)