Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,835 (Php99,696) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)