Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 8% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,240 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)