Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 6% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,271 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,900 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)