Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08836 EUR / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 351 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)