Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,372 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)