Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,391 (165,815 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)