Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €720 (Bs 66,213,671) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)