Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €820 (Bs 25,388,366) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)