Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08514 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,987 (Bs 93,804) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,100 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)