Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08607 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €8,561 (Bs 99,467) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)