Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €9,386 (Bs 2,725,858,989) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €6,000 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)