Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €761 (Bs 70,650,111) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)