Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,192 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04990 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €510 (E£ 10,227) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (37 minutes ago)