Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,318 (AU$8,278) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)