Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,981 (AU$5,466) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)