Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,941 (AU$7,287) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)