Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,840 in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)