Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,643 (Php86,145) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)