Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,434 (432,647 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (44 minutes ago)