Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,537 in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)