Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,292 (2,520 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)