Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22834 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,608 (﷼ 15,800) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (44 minutes ago)