Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,997 (3,568,541 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)