Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,600 (3,049,377 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)