Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,716 (COL$5,346,768) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)