Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46865 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 5% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,621 (5,592 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)