Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21782 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,051 (9,418 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)