Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22254 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,307 (5,872 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)