Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,148 in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)