Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,835 in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)