Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,118 in Bonn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)