Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 296 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)