Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,392 (﷼ 47,798,529) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)