Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,360 (﷼ 49,609,343) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)