Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,105 (﷼ 125,106,975) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)