Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,766 prices entered by 578 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)