Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,613 prices entered by 719 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)